Activity strategies we carry out include Advocacy, Awareness, House to House visits, Capacity building,
Health Outreaches. Areas of focus are
- Maternal Newborn Child Health – focuses on issues that relates to Pre, Ante & Post-natal, Immunization, other related issues on the health of a mother and her child.
- Nutrition – focuses on Nutrition Education & Counseling for women, children& households; Infant Young Child Feeding [IYCF] especially identifying malnourished children through use of MUAC Tape, linkages, referrals and follow-up for CMAM, Promotion of micronutrients and turn brown; Food Demonstration & Home/Micro Gardening Promotion; Food Distribution
- Water, Sanitation & Hygiene [WASH] – Personal, Household & Environment Hygiene through handwashing education and use of soaps/ash; Promotion of Tippy Tap in communities and schools; water usage, storage and purification; Promotion of low-cost toilets (SANPLAT) for households and public places; waste related issues management; WASH Committees establishment, mentoring & supports, Water point repairs & maintenance using:
- HIV/AIDS & TB – HIV Testing Services, Support Group Formation & mentoring, Adherence & Home Support visits, Referral & Linkage.
- Malaria – Prevention Awareness, Promotion of Long-Lasting Insecticidal Mosquito Nets, Facility based treatment.